Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heart Rate Monitor


This is my heart rate monitor - the watch and the strap, Nike brand.

I wear it this morning for my 10km practise run.
It was so important that I looked for it last night
WHy ???
A few days ago, I had some chest discomfort ( around the heart area ) and went to do a ECG . The doctor wants to check for irregularity of heart rythm by looking a several printed graphs and my results is OK.

I then decided to do a blood test , allowing the doctor more information to diagnose.
My test results shows all perfect EXCEPT.....
cholestrol is on high ( 4.6 ) !!!

What to do ???
On the right was my watch showing the uniform chart , for this morning run. I maintain at 150-155 bpm.
Not to excert myself too much.
Now , I begins to appreciate more of its value than before.
My cholesterol : be selective in food and plenty of exercise will helps to bring it down.
Running shall still be my passion. Please keep an eye on me !
THANK YOU.




Comments:
how much ah ?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?